Thursday, February 16, 2012

New Kids on The Block Game - Milton Bradley 1990

Step by Step oh Baby...yes I had to look that up. If you didn't, this game is for you!

This game was well loved when I bought it. The cards were all sticky and there were cutouts from a New Kids on the Block action figure. Frankly, I'm surprised that all of the parts were there! I suspect that  this belonged to a tween boy. 

Here are all of the folks that you need to collect. You have to look really closely when collecting cards. There are three guys that look the same......

Attention NKOTB fans: This post is not meant to disrespect any NKOTB fans. In fact if you still are a NKOTB fan, please let me know so that I can tighten my security settings. If you want to buy this game for 20 bucks, I will have a paid homeless stranger meet you in a crowed area for the exchange.

No comments:

Post a Comment