Wednesday, February 1, 2012

The Six Million Dollar Man - Parker Brothers 1975

You either had a crush on Steve Autstin or you wanted to be him or...you weren't even born yet
My lovely friends found this at a yard sale and bought this for me. Imagine!! If I found this, I would keep it. Sorry guys, I have an addiction. This game came with all of its parts BUT the instructions (not unlike Mr. Six Million Dollar Man). I did find them on boardgamegeek.com.

Someone is impersonating Steve Austin in his Velour track suit! The first one to complete all four assignments using power cards and skill not only wins but proves that they are the REAL Six Million Dollar Man. I would think that having sound effects every time you move would prove that no?

If you happen to have Six Million Dollars (US or CDN) I will sell this to you and release my robo grip on this game.

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to be Lindsay Wagner...the Bionic Woman :) She was sooo cool!! Now she does ads for sleep number beds...wtf?

    ReplyDelete