Friday, February 17, 2012

WWF Wrestling Super Stars Game - Milton Bradley 1985

It's teabag time!
If you look at the above picture quickly, it looks like the guys in the front just came out of a bathhouse; all greased up and scantly clad. (It does feed into the homoerotic nature of wrestling) 
Hillybilly Jim was one of my favourites even though he wore the most clothes. Speaking of clothes, why didn't Nikolai Volkoff wear more? It really looks like he's having a bad dream and forgot his pants...
 Please keep in mind that these figures are NOT to scale! Andre probably wouldn't fit in my living room. In fact I KNOW he wouldn't because he's dead......aw..... TOO SOON!!
This is the game in action, we have Hillbilly Jim battling The Junkyard dog. You can't see it but Hulk Hogan also in the ring! I can't decide what is louder, the crowd, the board game or my table cloth. 

Click here to see the original commercial

No comments:

Post a Comment